Apologies for my disgusting photo-less ness. ew.
1. It is never too early to start Christmas Baking while listening to Bing Crosby, Tchaicovsky, Michael Buble, and… TransSiberian Orchestra. Christmas baking includes baking ginger cookies for yourself. If you’re listening to Christmas music, it’s Christmas baking. Let that be a lesson.
2. IT SNOWED. I walked to school with a super stupid grin on my face today. Yeah I’ma smile at you. No I don’t have a reason. It’s snowing.
3. If you don’t put away your UGGs, I’m going to deliberately splash in the slushy salty snow beside you while wearing my wellies just to prove that your footwear is inappropriate. Your toes will feel soggy and gross. Put them away. Let that be another lesson.
4. Raw fish can taste good. At first I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking I could never live with raw fish by my side. Oh I’ve spend so many nights, thinking raw fish was so wrong… then I grew strong, yes I learned how to get alooooong!! I didn’t go to outerspace, I had some well seasoned raw tuna last night at the dishcrawl. Woah.
5. Tax class is balls. Major. Nobody likes it. All I have to do is tell people that I have a class called Taxation II and I get apologies. Now get this, it’s totally even worse than it sounds. Blew your mind? sorry.
6. If you are chewing right now, CLOSE YOUR MOUTH. If you open your mouth at any point during the mastication of your foodstuff it will be considered a misdemeanor and you will face consequences. like a pat on the back. of the head. with a cast iron pan.
7. The leftover nut butter that you scrape from the sides of the jar has zero calories. Obviously. I mean you technically already ate it. Get out your spatulas.
8. I do not/cannot get less than 8 hours of sleep. If I’m going to wake up at six to write a paper before a morning class I will put myself to bed before ten. My body will otherwise refuse to accept paper-writing.
9. MUST MAKE THIS.
10. Daydreaming about being Martha Stewart is sane and normal. Every twenty year old does this. Every one who… lives… in… Brittany’s room. There’s only one bed in her room. It’s a double. But only one person sleeps in it. ever. It’s just me. Damn.
11. Tell me what you want for Christmas. Besides me. And my hugs. Goes. Without. Saying.
12. IT SNOWED. Deserved two points.